Saturday, August 15, 2020

duck it



could almost be something on Ghost Box, by Roj or somebody like that



the whole album



another whole album by Duckett




the artist interviewed 

on the dayjob as music technology lecturer and scaling it back for sanity's sake:

"I still have that captive audience a couple of times a week and I have a story to tell, which is more important and beneficial to the students than impedance or identifying room modes. I secretly tell them things I should not, life is happening. The value of music is that of a vehicle for emotional well-being, not as a career"

an earlier EP



a mix




“Building a set for me is usually like having a hundred jigsaw pieces from a hundred different jigsaws"

should imagine this a common predicament in the age of choice-oversupply, Ableton, etc

No comments: