Robin imagines other possibilities for PIFs updated for postmillenial Britain starring grime MCs:
- Lethal Bizzle neglects to don gloves while handling a sparkler (that’s a firework, not street-slang for jewellery)
- Chipmunk leaves his Chip-pan unattended while polishing his floor and then puts a rug on it.
- Example neglects to stand still on an escalator and makes an Example of himself. (very clever, that one)
- Wiley, attempting to return to his ‘Eski-Boy’ roots, acts irresponsibly on a frozen pond
- Dappy from N-Dubz attempts to rescue a frisbee from a substation (with surprisingly graphic-yet-cheering results).
- Tinchy Strider goes kite flying near a pylon, while an elderly Bernard Cribbins looks on from the tree-tops, concerned